Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm 6 months old! Some of Adam's favorites:



Here are some of my (Adam's) favorite things lately:

Swings- but not always the indoor ones.


My Lena- she can do almost everything Mom does:


Cheering my siblings on at soccer games and practices, Yeah!


Floor time- I'm starting to get around a bit and there's so much to do.




My soccer ball and Real onesie I finally fit into (Dad bought it when I was born).


My toy basket- now it's a hat.


Pancakes- such great finger food.




My binki- I finally got it down- sucking on it, sticking it in by myself, etc.



Exersaucer- a great place to make noise & squeal.

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

Such a cutie. :)

Smelly Moose said...

He is ADORABLE! I can't believe he's eating pancakes already! I've been a bit...slow...at giving Brent food. I'm just a bit of a slacker! Maybe I should slap a pancake on the high chair and see what happens! :P