Friday, October 23, 2009

Adam 6 month pictures


After much drama, Adam finally didn't have a big scratch on his face and got his pics taken.

One reason I love this pic, is he is my baby that has loved his tummy the most.


He did this "amazed" look last time, too. I love how it shows his eyelashes and eyes that were blue last time and now are hazel going...?


Happy on his tummy.


Every baby should be a pumpkin- at least once.


Fun collages


Yummy leaves!

Yummy duckie, too.

My cute personalized towel- thanks Cousin Rachel's family!

My new talent- sitting.


From here, I can reach all sorts of things! Here I come!

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

Very cute pictures.

Vicki said...

Wow! Our towel made the 6 month photo shoot! :) It looks way cuter on Adam then it did in the gift box.