Monday, July 27, 2009

Adam 3+ months


Time to get my favorite 0-6 month photo: propped up on their little arms. Adam threw me off with an early wake up and necessary nap soon before leaving for the appointment, but we got there and he smiled, and Grandma and I even joined in for a couple of fun shots.


Totally his personality: on your marks, get set...

Cute boy!

Grandma cuddles

Are you my mother?

Shocking, I know!

Sweet Smile

Adam is such a fun little guy- his siblings think he's just a source of constant entertainment!


3 comments:

trackgeek said...

What a darling example of a receding hairline! Just kidding- Great pictures.

Raspberry said...

What a cute kid. Definitely a lot like Jake...but definitely his own look. Glad your mom is having a good time.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

look at your LONG hair Elaine!!!! He is a Lindsay for sure...he looks allot like Lena did to me!!! He is a ham I can tell...I want to squeeze him!