Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Check Up and Pics

Last Tuesday was Adam's 2 week check up. He weighed 8lbs. 2oz. and 20in. and is doing great. Today he's 3 weeks old and so we went to capture that newborn look before it flies away with time.


One of my favorite things is his perfect "hair do". He has this great wave at his hairline. I also love the long lashes that I haven't been able to capture with my camera.

Some of my favorite shots.

I love the look of awe, what would he say?

Notice the dimple and the little smirk.

Cute little lips.

Trying to wink like his cousin, Avi.

I appreciate the sleeping baby picture more as every child grows up.

8 comments:

rachel said...

Those are awesome pictures! He definitely looks like your kids.

Raspberry said...

I love the dimples - looks like Jake. Those are darling pictures. I'm glad he's doing so well.

Unknown said...

i think every time i've 'seen' him he's been nursing so these are awesome to see. he's so cute. i love that you can see your hebrew ring.

trackgeek said...

quite a smirk. Looks like he'll fit right in with his brothers ;)

The Youngs said...

those pics are too cute. I can't believe all the hair, my little one does not even have half that much. Let us know when the blessing is we would love to go we have not seem all of you in months.

Smelly Moose said...

He is SO beautiful!! Love the pictures!

KYoho said...

Oh he is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him!

Catie said...

Hello, My name is Catie Mellen (granddaughter of Fred and Fonda Mellen). I see you have a picture of my grandma's grave marker here from memorial day. I'm so sorry you didn't know she had passed when it occurred. But I want to thank you for sharing your memories of my great grandma, Edith Mellen (Frank's widow). I laughed about the traveling grandma knitting club. LOL That's very appropriate. Thanks again for sharing these memories you had.