Sunday, February 22, 2009

Legacy

Larry H. Miller, long-time owner of the Utah Jazz and many other businesses, passed away Friday. There have been many tributes by radio, TV, and newspapers highlighting his highs and even some lows. Even though he was someone who did not thrive in school, his business prowess was rarely challenged. He was also very involved in philanthropic activities. In all reality, his passing has brought a lot of thoughts to mind.

What legacy do I want to leave? How do I want to be remembered?

My biggest wish is that I will be remembered as someone who tried to show love to all of God's children. In writing this I realize, I have a long way to go. I will start with my family and move outward from there.

What legacy do you want to leave?

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

I'm going to stay in good health, and not die. :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You WILL leave the legacy Elaine-not doubt in my mind!!!