Sunday, May 15, 2011

Signs of Spring

It feels like Spring took a long time coming this year. In fact, it feels like Summer is nearly here and I somehow missed Spring.

Tulips - what I call God's gift to Mothers.
They come back every year whether I get out there to garden yet, or not.

I love the contrast. It's a good thing I took these pictures the other day,
because Adam practiced Tball on them a few days later.


Flox - my favorite. (also just comes back each year - yeah!)

Spring Band Concerts...

Nathan and Lena had a great time being in band together this year.



The Monster Concert included 7 schools, including Caylee's,
so Lena got to be in the same concert as her cousin.



Spring Pictures

Braces... can't believe she'll be all done before she even hits jr. high.


Nathan's sweet innocent smile.


Sam's funny smile. He loves school.


Jacob said the photographer told him to hold his earlobe
and so he squeezed it until it hurt.



End of Spring Soccer means...


soccer cupcakes...

2 1/2 dozen of them!
YUM!

1 comment:

Raspberry said...

Oh Lena! She's so lucky to have braces done before high school. Oh man would that have helped... :)