Monday, January 18, 2010

9 month milestones as documented by my big sister videographer



Lena's favorite thing to play with me is to take pictures and videos of me. So, here are some of the things I've been working on that she's caught on camera. Big sister, babysitter and photographer in one! My Mom's got it sooo easy!




Here's my 2 bottom teeth and my cute smile. Unfortunately, I'm not always smiling lately, because all 6 of my top front teeth are hurting and trying to come in. I love to hang out in the backpack with Mom. I get a great view of all the fun stuff she does, like playing in the sink with the dishes and water, snacking on chocolate chips from the freezer, pushing the noisy vacuum around and talking to my Aunts on the phone. There's a great built in alarm system too, with a fast response time- I just pull her hair!




Jacob got me this great toy from the grocery store the other day. As you can see, I've learned to growl, which gets a great response, too.



Since I got these great blocks for Christmas, Dad and I have this fun game we play, where he builds towers and I knock them down. Sometimes we see if he can build them while I'm destroying them.



Mom brought this big table out to my play area so I won't get into her project, but this has been a great toy, too. I did this a couple months ago at the Children's Museum while playing in one of their wheel barrows, but that was easier. This took more muscles. Lena and Nathan cheered me on while I practiced this a bunch this morning until I could stand forever and even let go a little bit. Just you wait, guys!

4 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

Adam is so cute. How great that his siblings spend so much time playing with him, my kids were so close together that I never had that to this extent.

Raspberry said...

He sure is a cutie. :)

Jackie said...

I hope you still check your old blog comments! This is going to sound so stalker-ish, but I was googling some of my ancestors and came upon your blog entry on June 1, 2009.

My mother is Joyce Parker Dunlop, Maron and Adeline Parker's daughter (Maron, as you know, was Joseph and Lucinda Parker's grandson). I saw you had the grave stone of their other daughter, Adeline. She was their 4th child and was stillborn.

Anyway, fun to find a distant cousin!

Jackie said...

PS- Email me at Jackiedunlop@gmail.com if you have any questions or great stories to swap. :)